Friday, July 20, 2012

Mornings

Mornings are my favorite time of day!  When you start to move around in your crib and make that pitiful sound trying to call me into your room over the baby monitor.  As I walk into your room you are silent listening and looking for someone to peer in at you.  The smile you give me melts my heart and makes me feel so loved.  You open your mouth wide as I lean in and kiss you goodmorning.  

You wake up full of energy and ready to cuddle and play.  You make all kinds of noises trying to tell Mommy about your dreams.  I can't stop wispering I love you!!  The love we share is so amazing.  It is a bond no one can break.  It is a love that is so deep, a love that makes my heart skip a beat.  Reese Mommy loves you to pieces and wouldn't trade these mornings for anything!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...