Wednesday, July 18, 2012

My Baby Doll

You are the baby doll Mommy dreamed of having!  You are perfect from your head to your toes!  I love dressing you up and finding a headband to complete your ensemble.  When I was a little girl my Mommy and Daddy would take me to the toy store to pick out a toy.  Everytime I walked out of the store I had a new dolly in hand and a smile on my face.  I would buy real baby clothes for my dolls and take them everywhere I went.  I couldn't wait to be a Mommy...and I am!  My dream came true and I was blessed with you.
You sure love to dress up and always smile when I show you how pretty you are.  
You had so much fun trying on shoes for the very first time.  You loved feeling the different textures and yes tasting them too!  Everything you touch has to get tasted!  
"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." 
-Marilyn Monroe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...